Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Dinamika Hukum?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is the result of the self-writing (not plagiarism) and have not been published in other media.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Reviewhave been followed.
- The manuscript that already submitted will become authority of editor, and the editor reserves the right to edit it without changing the content.
- If the manuscript is declared that it is eligible, the author have to pay 1.500.000 IDR for the cost of publication.
Authors who publish this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors receive copyright and submit the first publication right to the Journal of Dinamika Hukum, which allow other people to cite the article based on publications in this journal.
- Authors can separately make additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution published by the journal (e.g., publish it in a book).
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to send their work via online (e.g., in the institutional repositories or their website) after published by the journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.